|Search Engine Optimization||Website Development
You can put notifications here (Including Links) Activate,de-activate and edit this in the admin panel.
What are you willing to do for $5
The happening hub of startups and entrepreneurs. Offering a vast range of micro jobs online. For most internet marketers whose jobs centralise around advertising, social media, building backlinks, SEO, logo designs, blog commenting and copy-writing.
Word Member applied to Worker and Employer
1. Member need to fill the signup form
2. Member need to verify their email by email link sent to them.
3. Member can make one account only.
4. Member will accept the job only which they are capable to do.
5. Member can do the job which is available to their country or internationally
6. Member need to reach withdraw amount limit before making a cashout
7. Member must login at least once every 60 days or their balances will be zeroed.
8. Member can continue the job after balance expired; expired balance is non recoverable.
9. Members will be auto banned if system detect any try to fake referral or signup two accounts.
10. Members will be auto banned if system detect any Illegal activity.
11. Member need to maintain their success rate by satisfied and not satisfied jobs
1. Member can be an Employer and can be a workers with same account.
2. Member can do a job for others even he/she is employer.
3. Member can generate a Voucher code (non-withdrawable) from withdrawable amount only
4. Member can share their balance by generate a voucher from their account (non withdrawable)
5. Member can invite friend by using inside option of account invite a friend.
6. Member can invite friend by using their referral link.
7. Member can send only one Withdraw Request at the time.
8. Member can use all type of Funds (including signup bonus) to Start a Campaign.
9. Member can start a campaign by paying or can pay later campaign will be active after payment.
1. Members are not allowed to make another account if already signup with an email (including pending, active, Fake Referral account)
2. Member cannot withdraw Signup Bonus
3. Member cannot use different email addresses for signup and payments.
4. Member cannot start another campaign if there is non paid Campaign exist
5. Member cannot make another account with their own referral link
6. Member cannot use proof input for any marketing purpose or spamming employers
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in Small Jobs.net. Small Jobs.net is open to India and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws. You can create only one account per IP-address/household and you must provide a valid email address. Your membership will automatically terminate if you do not log in for 30 days or more. Upon termination, your balance will be voided. Termination is irreversible and refunding of your balance or non-expired memberships cannot be claimed.
Microjobs, Advertisements, Offers
You hereby agree, you must have read complete Worker's and Employer's guidelines before do any job or start a campaign.
Small Jobs.net reserves the right to refuse any advertisement, program and/or website that we feel is inappropriate. This includes but is not limited to the following types of programs:
1. Sites that contain Extreme Adult Content, Casino, Gambling, Illegal Downloads, Pornography, Racial or Hate Issues, Vulgar Language, Any Illegal Content, and Violence.
2. Sites promoting HYIP Programs.
3. Any site promoted as an 'instant money system' rather than providing real product or information of value (including spam, ponzis, randomizers, pyramid schemes etc).
4. Any other program which Small Jobs.net deems inappropriate (including selling direct referrals - bots). All jobs/offers must be published in English. Both Employers and Workers must use English as well. If you use a different language responding to an Employer's offer it may be treated as a spam.
Payments, Purchases, Balances, Refund Policy
Due to the nature of this advertising service no refunds are provided. Chargebacks or reversed transactions are not tolerated and will lead to termination of your account. Payments made to Small Jobs.net using Paypal or Payza payment processor are only accepted from verified accounts. We do not accept adding funds with an unverified PayPal or Payza Account. If you do, your account will be suspended and no refund will be given.
All payments will be made via PAYPAL and PAYZA. No other method of payment is available at this time. You must have a correct and existing PAYPAL or/and PAYZA email address. All payments will go directly to that user's email address and cannot be canceled. You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchases in monetary amount. The Maximum amount you can request to the other Payment processor is equal to the value of the purchases you've made trough them individually. In the event of equal most value of purchases between two payment processors you can make an unlimited payment request for each one of them. All payments will be made without undue delay, usually within few days. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted (not applicable for Silver and Golden membership). The minimum amount paid is $50.00 for all members. You can request only one payment at a time.
We operate a strict ANTI-SPAM policy. Any member found to be sending unsolicited emails (SPAM) to other members, forums and/or websites will be banned from our site and all funds generated by that member will be forfeited. Sending unsolicited emails is illegal. As a member of Small Jobs.net you are strictly prohibited from promoting our website and/or your referral link through unsolicited emailing (SPAM). Our website will only send email messages to those registered members who "opt-in" to receive them. Under no circumstances will Small Jobs.net send unsolicited emails to our members.
Limitation of liabilities
We are not responsible for any losses and/or damages arising out of the relationship between you and Small Jobs.net. We are not responsible for a user's signup and/or activity in your program. Additionally, we cannot guarantee getting referrals for your programs. Although new programs will be checked for illegal and/or offensive content, we take not responsibility for the content displayed in any third party page or banner listed on our website.
You agree to indemnify Small Jobs.net against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) that may occur in connection with the use of this site. We take reasonable care to ensure that the data provided on this site is accurate and up to date. However, we give no warranty of the accuracy of any information on the site and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions, neither do we accept liability for any resulting damage or loss.
Violation of these Terms of Service
Although we do not intent to, Small Jobs.net reserves the right to block or terminate an user's account. Valid reasons are, but not limited to, violation of these Terms and Conditions, misuse of the system, hacking, racism, spamming or behaviour that is commonly regarded as unacceptable.
I have thoroughly read and understand the Small Jobs.net terms and conditions. I understand that Small Jobs.net will always do it's utmost to provide a professional, quality advertising service. In joining Small Jobs.net I am automatically agreeing to these terms and conditions and I understand that failure to comply with these terms may result in account termination.